Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. I am going to the hospital to visit a friend. What should I check before going inside?
2. I have never been to this hospital before. Who should I ask for directions to a patient's room?
3. Hospitals are very clean but also treat people that are very sick. What do many hospitals have for guests to put on their hands to prevent spreading germs?
4. Before you enter or leave a hospital room it is a good idea to wash your hands.
5. Why is it not a good idea to yell or talk loudly in the hospital?
6. I am visiting a patient and I see some rubber gloves that I want to play with later. Should I take some home with me?
7. A patient that I am visiting is in a lot of pain. Who is the main person I should get to get them help?
8. I notice my friend has not touched her food on her hospital tray. Which of these is an important reason that I should not eat it for them?
9. I need to use the restroom and I am in a patient's room. Which one of these things is it not okay to touch in their restroom?
10. I had a good visit with my friend and now it is time to go. I see many doors that have restricted area signs and I am in a hurry. What is the best thing to do?
Source: Author exceller
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor NatalieW
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.