Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. According to the Bible, who chose the name of Jesus?
2. In what city was Jesus born, according to the Bible?
3. Where does the Bible say Mary and Joseph were when Jesus was born?
4. What did the Wise Men follow to reach the place where Jesus was born?
5. What does the Bible say the Wise Men gave Jesus?
6. Joseph and Mary, soon after the visit of the Wise Men, decided to go with Jesus to Egypt instead of returning to Nazareth. Why does the Bible say the family went to Egypt?
7. Where does the Bible record that Jesus was baptized?
8. One day Jesus spent several hours speaking to a large crowd. By dusk they were all hungry and there was no food to share. Then a boy offered Jesus his own lunch. According to the Gospel of John, what did the boy give to Jesus?
9. Jesus had many followers and chose 12 friends who were called apostles. What was the role of the apostles?
10. In this quiz, the boy whose life and teachings are described in the Gospels was called Jesus. What was his full name?
Source: Author masfon
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.