Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Mary was visited by whom to learn that she had been chosen by God to be the mother of his son?
2. Jesus was born to Mary and Joseph in what city?
3. Which king wanted to kill Jesus and all the boy babies in Bethlehem?
4. Who baptized Jesus?
5. Where do we find the prayer we call 'The Lord's Prayer'?
6. In the story where Jesus walked on water, whom did Jesus tell to come out and walk on the water with him?
7. While Jesus was traveling through Jericho, Zacchaeus wanted to see him. What did he do to make sure that he could get a glimpse of Jesus?
8. Who betrayed Jesus at the time of his death?
9. What was the place where Jesus was taken to be crucified?
10. According to John, what were the last three words that Jesus said before he died?
Source: Author MommyPanda
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.