Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. I was just a young girl when an angel came to me and told me I would have a son. My baby would save our people from their sins. Who am I?
2. I was just a carpenter. I had no idea my wife-to-be and I would be chosen to be the earthly parents of the Messiah, until an angel told me. Who am I?
3. I lived in the desert and preached to crowds that the Messiah was coming! I baptized many in water and prepared them for the way of the Lord. Who am I?
4. I was just a fisherman, but Jesus told me I would be a fisher of men. He changed my life as His disciple and also changed my name! Who am I?
5. When I heard Jesus was coming to town, I followed the crowd but was too short to see. I climbed up in a tree and Jesus saw me! Who am I?
6. I was a close friend of Jesus, but got very sick and died. To the shock of many, He raised me from the dead! Who am I?
7. I knew Jesus would only be around for a short time. I broke my alabaster box and poured oil on him, worshiping him. Who am I?
8. I didn't want to crucify an innocent man, but the Jews insisted I put Jesus to death. I was the governor and wanted to keep the peace. Who am I?
9. I was beside Jesus on the cross. Before He died, I cried for Him to remember me. Who am I?
10. I gave my only begotten son so that who ever believes on Him can have eternal life. Who am I?
Source: Author exceller
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor NatalieW
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.