Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The writer of Revelation was a man who had been a loved disciple of Jesus! He endured many things for his faith and was banished to an island. Who was he?
2. One of the first things God included in the book of Revelation was greetings to some special churches. How many churches did God write to, telling them what He was pleased with and what they needed to change?
3. One of the first things John saw in heaven was a beautiful throne surrounded by a rainbow, 24 elders, and creatures. What did the elders and the creatures repeatedly call the one that was sitting on the throne?
4. An angel came to John with a scroll and asked if anyone could open it. However no one was worthy, except one. John began to cry, but an elder told him not to. Who was the one who was worthy to open the scroll?
5. When the scroll was opened, terrible things happened on the earth. Which of these things was not one of the things God used before the terrible things happened?
6. God wanted His people to know that He never forgot a prayer. In one of the events, God used the prayers of the saints to cause thunder, lightning, and an earthquake.
7. The Antichrist and false prophet were two people that hated God and made the entire world worship them instead. They did many evil things. What was put on all of their followers as a sign?
8. When the armies of the world and the Antichrist came together for one final battle, God appeared with the host of heaven's armies. What did he do with the Antichrist after he destroyed the world's armies?
9. All the people in the world were judged according to their works. What special book had the names written of all the people who would have eternal life in the Holy City?
10. At the end of Revelation, God and his people were together in the Holy City. What special thing did he do to his people's eyes, that showed his love for them?
Source: Author exceller
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor NatalieW
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.