Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. This Apostle is often described as the rock upon which the Lord built his church. Many paintings and statues of him show him holding the things in the picture in his hands. Who is he?
2. This Apostle was one of the first two men whom Jesus called to follow Him. Before that time, he worked at a job involving the sea. What is his name?
3. This Apostle was the son of Zebedee and the first Apostle to be put to death for his faith. Jesus gave him and his brother a nickname involving the weather. Who is he?
4. This Apostle wrote one of the Books of the Bible. Often referred to as the Disciple that Jesus loved, who is he?
5. This Apostle is the one whom the Lord tested about a certain seafood and cereal meal when a crowd of people were very hungry. What is his name?
6. This Apostle was also known as Nathanael or Nathaniel. Before he even met him, Jesus had a vision of him sitting under a tree which gives us this fruit. Who is he?
7. This Apostle was a bit of a doubter about the resurrection of Jesus. His name was similar to the male version of this pictured animal. Who is he?
8. This Apostle wrote one of the first four Books of the New Testament. He worked for the rulers of the country in a job that took income from people. What is his name?
9. Some biblical scholars think this Apostle may have been a relative of Jesus and was even with him at a certain wedding where he turned water into something else. Can you name him?
10. While the other Apostles were good men who did all they could for Jesus and his work, one wicked Apostle did not. His actions led to the terrible event in this picture. Can you name him?
Source: Author Creedy
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor NatalieW
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.