Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What was Paul's name before he became a Christian?
2. What city was Paul traveling to when he heard Jesus speak to him?
3. After Paul became a Christian he started preaching about Jesus, but some of the Jews did not like this and planned to kill him. When Paul found out about their plan, he escaped by being let down through the city walls in what kind of container?
4. Was Paul originally a Pharisee?
5. Paul wrote a number of the books in the New Testament. Where was Paul when he wrote many of them?
6. Where was Paul born?
7. When Paul was preaching in the Greek city of Athens, he said that he had seen an altar to the ________ god. What is the missing word?
8. Which one of these books in the New Testament did Paul NOT write?
9. When Paul was traveling to Rome, his boat was shipwrecked on the island of Malta. Paul and the ship's crew survived the wreck and were setting up a camp on the island when Paul was bitten by which one of these vicious animals?
10. Paul spent most of his life after becoming a Christian in what occupation?
Source: Author Jedi_Padawan
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor NatalieW
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.