Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In 1993, Mr Blobby held the number one spot in the UK Singles Chart over the Christmas period, with what song?
2. Which character sang with Roland Rat on his hit, "Rat Rapping"?
3. In December 1997, "The Teletubbies" had a song that was number 1 in the UK charts for 2 weeks. What was the title of this catchy song?
4. "Bob the Builder" had a UK Christmas number one hit in 2000. What was its catchy title?
5. Clive Dunn of "Dad's Army" fame had a UK number 1 hit with a song in 1971. This song had a title which was the same as the title of a children's TV show he starred in from 1979 to 1984. What was the title of the song?
6. "I Believe In Christmas" spent 6 weeks in the UK charts in 2001, peaking at number 9. Which characters sang this catchy little number?
7. In 2000, "I Wish It Could Be a Wombling Merry Christmas Everyday," by "The Wombles," did not quite make the UK top 20 singles. Which other UK artist made this record with "The Wombles"?
8. The cast of "Grange Hill" had a top 10 hit in 1986 with an anti-drugs song entitled?
9. A show watched by adults as well as children, "The Goodies" had a UK chart hit with a song with a type of ape in title. What was this song?
10. "It's a Rainbow!", featuring the vocals of "Zippy and George," was a 2002 UK top 20 hit. From which UK children's TV show were "Zippy and George"?
Source: Author pmarney
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor NatalieW
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.