Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. 23 Railway Cuttings East Cheam was the fictional address of which British radio and TV comedian?
2. Nelson Mandela House was the home address of which two brothers?
3. On what road in Surbiton did Tom and Barbara Good from "The Good Life" live?
4. "Sanford and Son" was an American spin-off of "Steptoe and Son", who lived in Oil Drum Lane Shepherd's Bush London. What were the Steptoe father and son's Christian names?
5. In "Birds of a Feather", Tracy and Sharon lived next door to Dorien. In which Essex Town did they live?
6. Geraldine Granger, "The Vicar of Dibley", lives at the vicarage, but who lives at Dibley Manor?
7. "The Likely Lads" were both from what Northern English City?
8. The series "Dad's Army" was filmed in and around Thetford in Norfolk England, but what was the fictional name of the place in which it was set?
9. What was the name of the sitcom set in the Whitbury-Newtown Leisure Centre?
10. Nouvion was the setting for which World War Two British sitcom?
Source: Author pmarney
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor guitargoddess
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.