Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. A Bud Flanagan recording of "Who Do You Think You Are Kidding Mr. Hitler?" was used as the "Dad's Army" theme song. Who was his long term comedy partner on stage?
2. Dr. Evadne Hinge was one half of a female impersonation act. Who made up that team with Dr. Evadne Hinge?
3. Prior to 2016, Stephen Fry presented "QI". Years ago he was part of a double act. Who was his partner then?
4. The talent programme "Opportunity Knocks" brought Syd Little and his comedy partner to the attention of the British public. Who made up the team?
5. Coming together in the 1980s for "The Comic Strip" series, Dawn French and her long time friend and partner have kept us all laughing ever since. Who is her comic partner?
6. Another female double act was made up of Mel Giedroyc and whom?
7. Both famous in their own right, Ronnie Barker and his partner kept us amused from 1971 to 1987 as a double act. Who was Barker's 5'1" partner for all those years?
8. Tommy Cannon and his ex-welder partner made their first TV performance on the variety show "The Wheeltappers and Shunters Social Club". What was the name of Tommy's long term partner?
9. Bob Mortimer teamed up with whom, to make a well-loved comedy partnership?
10. No quiz about British comedy double acts would be complete without the masters. Ernie Wise partnered whom, to make this much-loved partnership?
Source: Author pmarney
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor skunkee
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.