Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In which BBC sitcom did the phrase "I don't believe it" become famous?
2. "You stupid woman!" was one of the well know catchphrases from what sitcom?
3. "Don't Panic!" cried LCpl Jones in what sitcom?
4. "What a plonker", now part of the British language, came from what top BBC sitcom?
5. "Are you free?" made a career for John Inman, but from what show did it originate?
6. "You silly moo" was often heard on this politically incorrect BBC sitcom. What programme was it?
7. "Hi de hi!" cried the staff, but on what TV show?
8. "You dirty old man!" became Harold's description of his father. On what TV programme from the '60s was this?
9. "And now for something completely different..." was heard once a week as everyone sat down to watch what programme?
10. "I have a cunning plan...", which never really worked out, was heard regularly on what BBC sitcom that ran for four series?
Source: Author pmarney
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor guitargoddess
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.