Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. To which country should you travel to visit the Eiffel Tower?
2. Where would you go to visit the Amazon Rainforest?
3. Wow! That's a big wall! To which country would you travel to visit this 'great' landmark?
4. Where are the streets? It looks like everyone's traveling by boat! To which country would you travel to ride a gondola?
5. Where in the world could you visit this great pyramid?
6. This opera house and bridge are both famous landmarks in the largest city of what 'down under' country?
7. High up in the mountains, you'd be able to visit the ruins of Machu Picchu in which country?
8. In this country you could visit cities like Honolulu, Anchorage, and Chicago. What country contains all three?
9. If you don't want to visit the Arctic Circle in this large country you could always take a trip up the CN Tower. Where in the world is this?
10. If you fly to this country you can visit the remains of a wall left mostly torn down in the year 1989. Where can you visit the city of Berlin?
Source: Author kyleisalive
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor NatalieW
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.