Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Why doesn't Nancy use her real name of Ruth ?
2. How did they decide that they would settle which ship should be flagship in the war against Captain Flint ?
3. What does Young Billy keep in a cigar-box ?
4. How does Nancy and Peggy's uncle sign the nasty letter he leaves for the Walker children on the stick in the tent doorway ?
5. Whose birthday do they celebrate by a party on the island ?
6. Where had Mrs. Walker spent her childhood ?
7. What noise does Peggy make when the Swallow goes past the reeds where the Amazon is hidden at the mouth of the river ?
8. What method does Nancy use to tell her Uncle Jim what she thinks about his bad treatment of John ?
9. What does Titty ask Captain Flint to have ready when they attack the houseboat ?
10. What did Captain Flint write on the fish he carved for the thieves who would return to get his travel chest and the supposed treasure ?
11. Which two of the children find Captain Flint's treasure ?
12. Which of the four children is the only one to get an island named after them and put on their chart ?
13. How does Mate Susan usually get the others to come to camp for their meals ?
14. What did the Swallows and Amazons do during the great storm to pass the hours during the night ?
15. What did Mrs. Dixon bring for them to eat on the morning after the great storm on the lake ?
Source: Author Philian
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.