Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. I wasn't scared of storms until a flash of lightning knocked the power out. The electricity is back but there are no lights. Who do I call to help with minor electrical problems?
2. Oh dear! It's still raining and there is water coming in the ceiling. Who do I call to fix a leak in my roof?
3. Thank goodness the leaks and the electricity are fixed. However it left some really bad stains. Who do I call to help paint my house?
4. The sink is spitting out brown water, and the toilet won't work. Who do I call, who works with pipes, for help?
5. Ew, yuck! The storm brought some nasty bugs in my house. Which of these people kills bugs for a career?
6. It looks like the storm damaged some of the bricks outside of my house. Which of these people works with bricks?
7. My carpet was damaged from all the water. I'm thinking about replacing it with tile. Who would I call to put in a tile floor?
8. The wind in the storm must have been strong! A tree crashed into my front porch. Who do I call that works with wood and repairs?
9. That storm uprooted many of my plants. Which one of these handy people would be good at replanting them?
10. As my luck would have it, the house is all repaired but I locked myself out and the keys are inside. Which person should I call that works with locks?
Source: Author exceller
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor NatalieW
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.