Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Lynyrd Skynyrd had a massive hit with which song that was also the title of a film starring Reese Witherspoon, Josh Lucas and Patrick Dempsey?
2. Which great Allman Brothers Band instrumental was also the name of Roger's wife in the cartoon "Who Framed Roger Rabbit"?
3. "Broken Down Angel" was recorded by which Scottish hard rock band with a biblical name and appeared on their album "Razamanaz" in 1973?
4. Which 1970s group, originally from Winnipeg, Manitoba, had their biggest hit with "You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet" in 1974?
5. Which U.K. band could get anything they wanted because they had a "Wishing Well", in 1973?
6. Which Yorkshire born U.K. rocker became "Addicted To Love" in 1986?
7. The title character of a Mark Twain book is also the title of a track by Canadian band Rush and is one of their best-known songs. Can you name him/her?
8. An astrological sounding British band reached number 18 in the UK charts with their 1987 hit "Prime Mover". Can you identify the band?
9. Ozzy Osbourne was a founder member of a well-known rock band, but he didn't get "Paranoid" about it. Which band did he co-found in 1968?
10. "Powertrip" was a 1998 Top 20 hit for a New Jersey rock band named after which children's toy?
Source: Author shuttlemania
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.