Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of these is NOT one of Santa's reindeer?
2. What country does the poinsettia originate from?
3. What is the traditional name of the snowman associated with Christmas?
4. At Christmas, which of these decorations are NOT placed upon the Christmas tree?
5. What is the name of the story by Charles Dickens, which tells the story of Ebenezer Scrooge's hatred of Christmas?
6. What do we call a vow or promise to change in the next year?
7. Christmas is celebrated because of what event?
8. What date is Christmas Eve?
9. What was Santa's saintly name?
10. What are gifts _usually_ put in before being handed out?
Source: Author stazjay
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor NatalieW
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.