Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Emily is from the USA and likes a holiday with the Macy's Parade and turkey with cranberry sauce. What is it?
2. Gill's favorite celebration is all about her. Everyone has one, but they're all different. What is it?
3. Ning likes a holiday that is mostly celebrated by people from the same country as her. This day is most often in February. We associate dragons and fortune cookies with this holiday.
4. Devra loves a holiday that is celebrated by the Jewish. You eat unleavened bread on this holiday. So, what is it?
5. The favorite celebration day of Morgan is usually celebrated when you are in a relationship. You can get a lot of candy on this day. What is it?
6. Tucker likes this holiday where you dress up and get candy. What is it?
7. Chay likes an Amercian holiday associated with the colors red, white, and blue. We like to watch fireworks together on this holiday. What holiday is this?
8. Makayla likes to stay up late on this eve of this holiday and watch a ball fall in New York City. When is it?
9. Tannhya and her family fast between dawn and sunset for thirty days at this time of year.
10. My parents celebrate this occasion by doing something special like going out to dinner. What is it?
Source: Author iluvdance
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor NatalieW
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.