Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What holiday is celebrated in Australia on January 26th each year?
2. In Australia on this holiday, a bilby may leave a surprise. In some other countries a rabbit does the same thing. What holiday is this?
3. Western Australians celebrate the founding of their state in June. What is the name of this special day?
4. What holiday is celebrated on April 25th each year?
5. The date of this holiday changes each year, but it always falls on the first Tuesday in November. What is the name of this special day?
6. This special day is celebrated in South Australia in December. What is this day called?
7. Each state in Australia celebrates this holiday in a different month! What is this holiday that celebrates the birthday of the official head of our nation?
8. All of Australia has another holiday in December, apart from Christmas Day. What is the name of this holiday?
9. This holiday is celebrated by all Australians, but not on the same day! It is a holiday for all workers. What special day is this?
10. This holiday is only celebrated in Northern Tasmania! Which special day is this?
Source: Author adawaz
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor NatalieW
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.