Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What type of round Halloween fruit can you use to make a heart-warming soup, scrummy pie, or cut out shapes to make a Jack-o'-lantern?
2. Is there really such a thing as a vampire bat living in the wild?
3. From ghoulies and ghosties, and long-leggedy beasties, and things that go BUMP in the night! Which of these cakes could be most associated with Halloween?
4. Which of these supernatural beings is another word for a type of ghost?
5. The witch cackles as she asks you a funny Halloween joke. "What does an evil chicken lay?"
6. Halloween is the night before All Souls' Day.
7. What type of food do people go bobbing for at Halloween and then smother with toffee or caramel coating to eat afterwards?
8. Which type of food could you use to make these cupcakes look like they are oozing with real blood?
9. Which bone in the body is often associated with Halloween?
10. The witch offers us a cup of her special brew with one final question before we go trick-or-treating. The colour black signifies death, but what does the colour orange represent at Halloween?
Source: Author Plodd
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor NatalieW
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.