Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. This holiday includes candy and costumes. You might see the object in the picture. Which holiday--which occurs on October 31--is it?
2. This holiday takes place on December 25. It celebrates a particular birthday although many receive presents on this day. Which holiday--which often features the object in the picture--is it?
3. This holiday may suggest images of rabbits. It also is associated with rebirth, which may help explain the objects in the picture. Which holiday, occurring in late March or April for many, is this?
4. This holiday is associated with the color green, including the object in the picture. It occurs on March 17. Which holiday is this?
5. In the United States, this holiday is in November, while in Canada it is in October. In both countries, it is associated with food and family and the object in the picture. Which holiday is this?
6. This holiday occurs on February 14. It has a connection with love and flowers. The object in the picture is a common symbol of this holiday. Which holiday is it?
7. This holiday is sometimes called "the Festival of Lights". The object in the picture is associated with this holiday as is the dreidel. Which holiday, often occurring in late November or December, is this?
8. The celebration of this holiday on the second Sunday in May in the United States began in the 1900s. On this day, you might give a specific member of your family the object shown in the picture. Which holiday is it?
9. The celebration of this holiday on the third Sunday in June began in the United States in the 1900s. On this day, you might give the object in the picture to a specific member of your family. What is it?
10. Many countries celebrate a day like this. In the United States, this holiday is celebrated on July 4. Which holiday, associated with the object in the picture, is this?
Source: Author bernie73
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor NatalieW
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.