Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Traditionally, how does Santa get into your house to deliver presents?
2. What creatures help Santa create the toys for children at Christmas time?
3. Which of these do you NOT normally eat at Christmas dinner?
4. What Christmas item looks like a giant sock and you hang it up on your fireplace for Santa to fill with presents?
5. In England, these are sometimes pulled at the Christmas dinner table.
6. Which of these is often found at the top of a Christmas tree?
7. Which of these days does not come around Christmas time?
8. What do you sometimes have to represent the countdown of the days to Christmas?
9. In New York City in the USA, a large tree is lit up at Christmas time. Where is it lit up?
10. How does Santa deliver gifts transport-wise?
Source: Author JuliaJam
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor NatalieW
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.