Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Traditionally, which month has NO holidays in it in the USA?
2. The US celebrates Presidents' Day as a legal holiday in February, but which two presidents are actually being celebrated?
3. Groundhog Day is celebrated on February 2nd each year in the United States and Canada, but what is the name of the Pennsylvania groundhog whose shadow tells us how many more weeks of winter weather there will be?
4. What is the holiday where grown-ups party, "Auld Lang Syne" is played and kids get to stay up until midnight?
5. In what year was National Grandparents' Day first observed?
6. Which of the eleven Federal Holidays was established most recently?
7. Which animal brings colored eggs and represents the symbol of Easter?
8. What is the name of the holiday where kids go "trick or treating"?
9. Of the following, which is NOT a name for the man who rides in a sled pulled by reindeer and delivers presents to all the good children on Christmas Eve?
10. Which holiday falls on November 11th and coincides with Armistice Day and Remembrance Day?
Source: Author nyirene330
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor NatalieW
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.