Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What was the name of the first thestral that Hagrid named while introducing them to the class?
2. What was the first note Umbridge made when she was inspecting Hagrid's lesson?
3. Who is the author of the fifth years' Divination books?
4. What was Mrs. Figg doing at about nine o'clock on the evening of the second of August?
5. What is the first mis-spelled and mis-pronounced word that Uncle Vernon used for the dementors?
6. From where was the woman glaring at Uncle Vernon when he caught Harry with his wand in the beginning of the book?
7. Who was one of the kids that Dudley and his gang bullied?
8. In the article in 'The Quibbler' about Sirius Black, who was one of the women who contributed to the article?
9. Who was the inventor of the entrail-expelling curse?
10. Who was the trainee healer in the Dai Liewellyn ward?
11. Who did Hagrid meet in Minsk when he was on a journey to parley with the dragons?
12. From whom did Umbridge get the testimony that Harry and the rest of Dumbledore's Army had met in the Hog's Head?
13. What was the second spell that Harry saw being used on Snape (by James) in the pensieve that was in Snape's office?
14. Who was the weedy-looking boy with Malfoy, Crabbe and Goyle after Harry's interview had been published in 'The Quibbler'?
15. What is Marietta's full name?
Source: Author ananshenoy
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.