Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. I watched a movie featuring one of my favorite actors last night, and that made me think of a movie in which he brilliantly played the character of Raymond Babbit. Do you know who I mean?
2. We went out for a steak dinner last week and that made me think of how meat is graded. What is the highest grade of U.S. beef as defined by the U.S. Department of Agriculture?
3. The theme song from the movie "Titanic" is a frequent question at FunTrivia and that made me think of the book "Raise the Titanic!". Who wrote it?
4. I saw an advertisement for a Citizen's Band radio the other day, and that made me think of a singer who helped popularize it in the 1970s. You may have seen him in a "Convoy" or driving over "Wolf Creek Pass". Which singer wanted to take a ride on "Black Bear Road"?
5. I was watching a cat prowling around my back yard this morning, and that made me think of an Egyptian goddess who was the protector of the royal house and whose symbol was the cat. Do you know her name?
6. I was watching a country's leader spouting invectives on TV and that made me think that in the twentieth-century, a dictator in another part of the world decided he was the rightful heir to the title of "King of Scotland". Who was he?
7. A team quiz was about religion, with the King James version of the Protestant Bible used as a source of questions. That made me think about how I grew up with a different Bible. Which Bible was the one most used by Roman Catholics from the 1700s until well into the twentieth century?
8. I was cleaning the brick-facing on my house this past weekend and that made me think that the Indianapolis (Indiana) Motor Speedway is known as "The Brickyard" because its racing surface was originally made of bricks. How much brick is on the modern track?
9. A question about the American Civil War came up recently on FunTrivia, and that made me think about the Confederate army officer who was credited with giving General Thomas J. "Stonewall" Jackson his nickname. Who was it?
10. I noticed how realistic the characters look in a new video game, and that made me think of a "Lord of the Rings" video game in which the characters look somewhat different from those in the movies. What do the characters look like?
Source: Author CmdrK
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.