Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who, in 1865, founded Christian charitable organisation, The Salvation Army?
2. During the Industrial Revolution, which English city saw its population increase ten fold due to its reputation for steel goods, especially cutlery?
3. Who played Adam Maitland in "Beetlejuice", Captain George Ellerby in "The Departed" and spent seven years as Jack Donaghy in "30 Rock"?
4. Who was the child star of the 1990 movie "Home Alone"?
5. Who has written factual books about Shakespeare, Churchill, fast cars and Roman civilization as well as a novel entitled "Seventy-Two Virgins" and served as Mayor of London from 2008-2016, when he became UK Foreign Secretary?
6. Born in Calgary, Alberta to Welsh and English parents and playing professionally for German team Bayern Munich, who, in 2001, became the first football (soccer) player to play for England without having previously lived in the United Kingdom?
7. Which King of Scotland famously watched spider climb up a cave wall?
8. Syd Barrett was an enigmatic founding member of which seminal rock band?
9. In which month is the international event, World Naked Gardening Day, held?
10. Following the decimation by Panama Disease of the Gros Michel banana, only one type of banana is now widely available throughout the world. Which banana?
Source: Author 480154st
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.