Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. British author Ian Fleming was perhaps better known for creating secret agent James Bond than for imagining an automobile capable of operating on land, at sea and in the air. What did the fictional inventor's children name that car?
2. In a TV action-adventure series which first ran 1982 to 1986 starring David Hasselhoff, followed by a sequel in 2008-2009, what is the name of the sentient automobile?
3. In Jim Croce's 1972 song about "Rapid Roy," what sort of car does Roy drive?
4. Jerry Van Dyke played a fellow who buys a relic car only to discover that it is his reincarnated mother (played by Ann Sothern) in which 1964-1965 NBC-TV programme?
5. In "The Blues Brothers" franchise, Elwood trades his 1968 Cadillac Sixty Special for a former Mount Prospect Police Department 1974 Dodge Monaco and names it what?
6. In 1971, Commander Cody and His Lost Planet Airmen revived which 1955 Charlie Ryan rock song about a car with a 4-barrel carb, dual exhaust, 4:11 gears and overdrive in a Model A frame?
7. In Vladimir Nabokov's 1955 novel "Lolita," Humbert Humbert travels with Dolores Haze in a station wagon which he calls what?
8. In a series of movies set in Australia, a member of the Main Force Patrol drives a V-8 Interceptor, based on the 1973 Ford Falcon XB GT coupe. Who is its driver?
9. The Reptar Wagon appears in the 1988 animated motion picture "The Rugrats Movie" and on subsequent episodes of the Rugrats television programme. Who voices the Reptar Wagon?
10. What is the license plate number of the 1959 Cadillac hearse driven by the Ghostbusters?
Source: Author FatherSteve
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.