Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What was the name of Harry Potter's snowy owl, purchased for him by Rubeus Hagrid for his eleventh birthday?
2. Which musical group first sang "Blackbird singing in the dead of night / Take these broken wings and learn to fly / All your life / You were only waiting for this moment to arise"?
3. Donald Duck's nephews are Huey, Dewey, and Louie. In the Disney cartoon cosmos, who are April, May, and June?
4. Dashiell Hammett wrote "The Maltese Falcon" in 1930. John Huston directed the motion picture in 1941. What was the Maltese Falcon?
5. Beginning in 1963, which spokes-cartoon represented Froot Loops breakfast cereal in advertising in the US?
6. According to the Hans Christian Andersen story, the Ugly Duckling wasn't a duckling at all but was rather what species of bird?
7. Which song sung by Country-Western recording artist Ferlin Huskey in 1960 recalls the bird which Noah released from the ark to see if the flood had dried up?
8. In the early 1970s, it seemed that everyone in America had read a novella about Jonathan Livingston. What sort of creature was he?
9. In the Hanna-Barbera TV cartoon programme, who was/were the villain(s) who strove to stop Yankee Doodle Pigeon?
10. Which Hollywood animator brought the world Woody Woodpecker?
Source: Author FatherSteve
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor LeoDaVinci
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.