Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who provided proof to suggest that the earth was spherical?
2. What was the speed of the initial land speed record?
3. Edmund Hillary was a professional at which irregular occupation?
4. From which country was Roald Amundsen, the person who completed the maiden voyage to the South Pole?
5. Who was the first person to swim across the English Channel?
6. Niagara Falls once had the title of being the 'Suicide Capital of the World.' Is this true?
7. Who was the first private space tourist?
8. What did Alfred Nobel hope for when he worked on explosives?
9. Valentina Tereshkova was the first _____ in space.
10. Which of the following areas is one in which a Nobel Prize is not awarded?
Source: Author skturner
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ozzz2002
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.