Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the world's largest breed of fish?
2. Which building was the first to be higher than Taipei 101 making it the tallest building in the world at the time it was completed?
3. What country is the smallest in land area?
4. What is the highest mountain in Antarctica?
5. Who was the first woman to fly solo from England to New Zealand?
6. What is the heaviest breed of grasshopper?
7. Which explorer was the first person to map the whole outline of New Zealand?
8. Which U.K monarch had a reign lasting only 325 days?
9. Which country has the most active volcanoes?
10. Who was the first to break the land speed record previously held by Richard Noble?
Source: Author youngmade
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor trident
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.