Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who is the lead male character in "Carousel"?
2. A famous radio duo: one was named Andy, what was the other's name?
3. What is the square root of 289?
4. What is the name of Ethel's husband on "I Love Lucy"?
5. What profession did Edgar Bergen have?
6. Where was Eva Gabor born?
7. Complete the lyric from "Teddy Bear" by Elvis Presley. "I don't wanna be a ________ cause ___________ play too rough."
8. Which person in the Bible lived to the oldest age?
9. Which of these is a more polite way of saying that someone farted?
10. What is the musical that answers 1-9 have in common?
Source: Author Ilona_Ritter
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor natsim
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.