Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. "Romance" is a perfume created by what designer?
2. This actress narrated and starred in a made-for-HBO movie about a lonely woman dying of cancer.
3. Who first sang the classic holiday song "White Christmas"?
4. This is another word for a bonus or extra benefit of your job.
5. In what city would you find these attractions? Big Ben, Tower Bridge, Buckingham Palace?
6. This long haired beauty married a former bad boy and star of a political sit-com.
7. Former talk show host Rosie O'Donnell made this not so startling confession to the public back in 2002. What did she share with the world at that time?
8. This actress played a ditsy French/Canadian woman who hired a hitman to kill her husband in "The Whole Nine Yards".
9. This very popular Soap Opera actress has been playing a psychiatrist on the Soap, "Days of Our Lives" for over 20 years, and she also had her own prime time series many years ago. Who is she?
10. Now, can you tell me what all of these answers have in common?
Source: Author angeldeb99
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ozzz2002
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.