Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Originally known by a different name, who eventually became known as Rebecca Rolfe?
2. The Dardanelles Campaign of World War I is remembered on April 25th every year as ANZAC Day. By what other, more well-known name is it known?
3. What is the name of the drink that combines tequila, orange juice, and grenadine syrup?
4. German synthpop group Alphaville released their first single in 1984 entitled "Big in Japan." What was the name of their debut album that was released the same year?
5. In January of 1957, Luis Marden of "National Geographic Magazine" discovered the wreck of what famous 18th century ship off the coast of Pitcairn Island?
6. William Shakespeare wrote ten tragedies. Which one is the longest?
7. What was the name of the 'Guardian of Scotland' who was defeated at the Battle of Falkirk in the year 1298?
8. What 1976 movie starring Sly Stallone has spawned several sequels?
9. General Custer is not the only well-known leader of the 7th Cavalry Regiment. Who commanded the 7th during the Vietnam war, mounting helicopters instead of horses?
10. And finally, what is the name of the actor that is the common bond that ties together the answers to the first nine questions?
Source: Author reedy
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nannanut
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.