Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Way back in the year 1982, pop star Prince informed everyone that he would "party like it's..." what year?
2. What media conglomerate is represented on the New York Stock Exchange as TWX?
3. What is the name of Earth, Wind & Fire's seventh album, which featured the songs "Getaway", "Saturday Nite" and "On Your Face"?
4. Dr. Dale _____ was voted the 2009 "Sports Chiropractor of the Year" by the American Chiropractic Board of Sports Physicians. Which name fills in the blank?
5. What song was written by Hoagy Carmichael in 1930 for his sister, whose name graces the title?
6. Of the different types of north that must be considered when using a map and compass, which one points to the physical location of the North Pole?
7. When David inherited the family business upon his father Kenneth's death in 2006, he immediately became the richest man in Canada at the time. Known as the Third Baron ___ of Fleet, what name fills in the blank?
8. Which Canadian province was originally nicknamed "The Postage Stamp Province" due to its small size and rectangular shape when it joined Confederation in 1870?
9. What was the last name of the actress Cheryl who played the part of Kris Munroe in the 1970s show "Charlie's Angels"?
10. Finally, what is the name of the sports franchise that is the common bond that ties together the answers to the first nine questions?
Source: Author reedy
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.