Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Is Aphrodite a Greek goddess or a Roman goddess?
2. The town of Verona was the setting for which Shakespearean tragedy?
3. Which car company produces the Impala?
4. Which American president shares his last name with a famous cartoon cat?
5. Fox, Boston, and Jack Russell are adjectives describing what?
6. How many teaspoons are in 1 tablespoon in US measurement?
7. By definition, what is a hedgehog?
8. How many playing cards are in a standard deck?
9. Which coffee boasts that "The best part of waking up is _______ in your cup?"
10. The United Kingdom includes Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales and what other country?
11. What does RAM stand for?
12. What language is spoken, as a first language, by the most people worldwide?
13. What cartoon character had a sidekick by the name of Boo-Boo?
14. What is the capital of Mexico?
15. Willie Nelson sings what genre of music?
Source: Author sassy111
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ozzz2002
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.