Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The word "green" is closely related to an Old English verb which means what?
2. Sap green, a green pigment, was traditionally made of which kind of berry?
3. To get the name of this shade, combine the name of a fruit-bearing Mediterranean tree with a word meaning "cheerless" or "lacking in spirit".
4. In 1993, Crayola added which shade of green as a result of the "Name the New Color" Contest?
5. The name of this green shade is also an adjective that can be used to describe something that is coloured in a diamond-shaped pattern. What is it?
6. Shamrock Green, also called Irish Green, is used on the uniforms of which professional sports team?
7. India Green is said to represent what?
8. This shade is a pale tint of spring green and is often associated with a style of pottery produced in East Asia. Name it.
9. The shade UP Forest Green is an official colour of which university?
10. Which shade of green has not historically been used by a branch of any nation's army?
Source: Author sarah_em319
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.