Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of these words best describe an electoral district of a US city?
2. What surname is shared by the rhythm and blues singers Curtis of "Super Fly" fame and Percy of "Hit the Road Jack" fame?
3. Which Roosevelt ran for US President as a member of the Bull Moose Party and lost?
4. What Texas city would you go to visit Lamar University, the Babe Didrickson Zaharias Museum and Spindletop?
5. Which Hayes was the 19th President of the United States?
6. What is the name of the tiger mascot that is used to sell Kellogg's Frosted Flakes?
7. During what month is Father's Day celebrated in the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada and Mexico?
8. Which of these words would be used by a sailor to describe rough waters, a cook to describe bad gravy and a tired person to describe an uncomfortable mattress?
9. Which of these instruments would most likely be used by a butcher?
10. What US TV show provides the common bond for all these answers?
Source: Author bigwoo
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.