Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What 'Muppet' character refers to himself as the "world's cutest monster"?
2. In 1930 the first of a series of books about a teenage girl named Nancy Drew was released. Under which literary genre would this series be categorized?
3. Which of these is a character in the Dr. Seuss classic "Green Eggs and Ham"?
4. Which US state is known as "The Empire State"?
5. What US state is known as the "Land of Enchantment"?
6. What is the name of the big red dog that is a popular children's book series?
7. Who was the first African-American to serve on the United States Supreme Court?
8. What American television network is famous for its peacock?
9. Who would use the weft and warp of the loom to make cloth?
10. Can you name the TV show that has all the above in common?
Source: Author bigwoo
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nannanut
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.