Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. A standard deck of playing cards has how many cards?
2. How many wins set a new record in the 1995-96 NBA season?
3. How many months are in a US calendar year?
4. In 2007 the New England Patriots finished the NFL regular season by winning every game. The last undefeated regular season record before that was ____ wins and zero losses in 1972.
5. How many sides are on a US stop sign?
6. What is the only interstate highway that splits more than once?
7. What is the highest number of one or two digit interstate highways completely within ONE state?
8. How many miles were sung about in a song in the 1960s by Peter, Paul, and Mary?
9. How many states are in the U.S.?
10. What is a perfect score for 10 pin bowling?
Source: Author dg_dave
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.