Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. '19' is the debut album of British singer Adele and was released in 2008, but can you remember why she named it '19'?
2. "Three blind mice / Three blind mice." In the nursery rhyme, the visually challenged rodents "all ran after the farmer's wife," but what did she do to them?
3. Named after the seven sisters in Greek mythology, the Pleiades are a beautiful star cluster comprised of a certain number of coldly glowing stars. Is it true or is it false that the nine brightest stars in the cluster are named after the seven sisters and their parents in Greek mythology?
4. Twentynine - the number makes me think of many things. Okay not really but for argument's sake go with me on this. Of the four choices below, which one is NOT related to the number 29?
5. In the 1999 film "The 13th Warrior", Antonio Banderas starred as an Arab witness to the original events of the "Beowulf" story. What was the title of the Michael Crichton book on which the movie was based?
6. By what nickname is the number eleven known in the game of bingo?
7. "The Number 23" is a 2007 psychological thriller directed by Joel Schumacher. Who played the lead role of Walter Sparrow?
8. In which of these British TV series, aired between 1967 and 1968, did an agent given the name "Number Six" by his captors endure torture, punishment and trickery in order to obtain his "information", often led by frequently changing chief administrator "Number Two"?
9. Which group of young children, created by Enid Blyton, consisted of Julian, Dick, Anne, Georgina and their dog, Timothy?
10. The total of the first four prime numbers adds up to the seventh prime number. Which number is this?
Source: Author pollucci19
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Exit10
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.