Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the sum of the Korean parallel + Bruce Willis' monkeys?
2. What is the sum of "Four score and seven years" + Cloverfield Lane's address?
3. What is the total of Samurai + the number of Molly's candles + Joseph Heller's "Catch"?
4. What is the sum of Kirk Douglas' days in May + Charlton Heston's days at Peking?
5. What is the result of the number of dalmatians + Nena's "Luftballoons"?
6. What is the sum of Martin Luther's Theses + John Buchan's Steps?
7. What is the sum of the bridge in "Feelin' Groovy" + the address of Rue Madeleine + the number of degrees of separation?
8. What is the total of Sleipnir's legs + Drew Barrymore's first dates + the days of Hanukkah?
9. What is the sum of all the numbers on a roulette wheel + the number of the Rolling Stones' nervous breakdown?
10. What is the total for blackjack + George Orwell's novel + William Holden's stalag?
Source: Author nyirene330
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.