Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Take Kim Basinger's "Weeks" and add them to Charlie Sheen's "Men". Now divide that total by the number of "Blind Mice". What is your grand total?
2. Let's start with Bruce Willis' number of "Blocks". Take that and multiply it by the number of musical Motown "Tops". What is your grand total?
3. Start by taking the "Angry Men" Movie number, and squaring it. From that, subtract Toto's Song Title Girlfriend number. Take that result, and divide it by Dave Clark's Group number. After all that, what is your Grand Total?
4. Take the factorial of Will Smith's "Degrees of Separation". Or in short form, (Will's "Degrees of Separation")!
What is your Grand Total?
5. Take Raquel Welch's "Years B.C." number. Now divide that by Natalie Merchant's number of "Maniacs". What is your Grand Total?
6. Take Don Adams' Agent Number. Divide it by Richard Petty's most common Stock Car number. Take that result and multiply it by Gerard Butler's number of Spartans in his movie title. What is your Grand total?
7. Take Warhol's "Minutes of Fame" number. Divide that by the number of theatrical "Godfather" Movies. Take the result to the power of the number of Steve Martin's "Amigos". What is the Grand Total?
8. Take Fred Gwynne and Joe E. Ross' Car number. Add to that Jason Priestly and Luke Perry's ZIP Code. What is the Grand Total?
9. Take James Ingram's number of "Ways". Divide that by Paul Simon's "Ways To Leave Your Lover". What is the Grand Total?
10. Take Zager & Evans' "Year". From that, subtract Sherlock Holmes' Address number, without the "B". Divide that result by the number of "Tons" Ernie Ford loaded. What is the Grand Total?
Source: Author spaudrey
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nannanut
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.