Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. How many talking animals are in the Bible (not including people)?
2. How many English letters are in the Hawaiian alphabet?
3. How many syllables are in a haiku?
4. How many operas were written by Ludwig van Beethoven?
5. Originally, how many sets of locks were built in the Panama Canal?
6. What is the highest number on a dartboard?
7. Very easy one: Molly Ringwald starred in '_______ Candles'.
8. How many Emmy nominations did Susan Lucci receive before she finally won?
9. How many people were sentenced to hang in connection with Abraham Lincoln's assassination?
10. How many roles were played by Frank Morgan in the 'Wizard of Oz'?
11. What is the diameter of the pitcher's mound in Major League Baseball?
12. How many U. S. presidents never attended college?
13. How many bones are in a giraffe's neck?
14. How many herbs and spices in the Colonel's secret recipe?
15. How many sunflowers are in Vincent Van Gogh's fourth version of "Sunflowers"?
16. How many human passengers were aboard Noah's ark?
17. What is the maximum number of years a U. S. president may serve?
18. How many points is a ringer worth in Horseshoes?
19. How many lines in a sonnet?
20. OK, I seem to have forgotten a number. Which unlucky one?
Source: Author randejan
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor thejazzkickazz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.