Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What number Downing Street is the official residence of the Chancellor of the Exchequer?
2. How many deadly sins are there?
3. How many types of chess pieces are there in a standard set?
4. How many boroughs in New York?
5. Which day of July is Bastille Day in France?
6. How many players in a football (soccer) team are on the field at once?
7. What is the atomic number of Oxygen (its place on the Periodic Table of the Elements)?
8. How many Nobel prizes are awarded each year, including the memorial prize?
9. How many steps in the John Buchan thriller?
10. How many times did a German city (West, East or Unified) host the summer Olympic Games in the 20th Century?
Source: Author bridget3
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ArleneRimmer
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.