Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. How many dwarfs were there in the "Snow White" story?
2. Which convenience store invented the Slurpee?
3. Which year sent Arthur C. Clarke's book skyrocketing to the bestseller list? What was the title of this book (and later movie)?
4. I'm looking for the number of bears Goldilocks ran into, the number of Little Pigs and Blind Mice. It is the same number; what is it?
5. Write this number down three times and the devil may come for your soul. What is it?
6. How many nights were there in Arabia in the collection of tales that includes Ali Baba and his 40 thieves?
7. How many varieties is Heinz said to have?
8. The cult show "MST3K" stands for Mystery Science Theater _____?
9. How many degrees are in a circle?
10. What number is never said when counting down to filming?
11. How many deadly sins are there?
12. How many buttons are on a standard push-button phone keypad?
13. Many LPs (vinyl records for you young-uns) run at this speed. What is it?
14. If you are pulling petals off of a flower. For you to get 'He (She) loves me.' will the number of petals have to be odd or even?
15. How many "Chronicles of Narnia" books are there?
16. How many legs does an American 'Daddy Long Legs' have?
17. If it's noon in New York, what time is it in Paris?
18. How many days of Christmas are there?
19. How many Stooges were there in the name of the act?
20. "___ feet under" refers to one who is dead. What's the missing number?
Source: Author AISS
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.