Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of the following groups of people were known as 49ers?
2. Which of these options was the name of an American television show that premiered in 1968?
3. Which of these alpha-numeric terms is the name for a product which can be described as a penetrating oil, lubricant, and water-displacing spray?
4. Despite appearing in at least 168 films, Western movie icon John Wayne only won how many Academy Awards?
5. Known by the locals as Chhogori, by which of the alpha-numeric terms does most of the rest of the world know this very high mountain?
6. In 1981 the rock group Tommy Tutone had a smash hit with a song with which of the following titles?
7. How many herbs and spices did Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) claim to use in their chicken?
8. Why has Mrs. Feodor Vasilyev, a Russian peasant, been listed in almost every edition of the "Guinness Book of World Records"?
9. Which number, laid on its side, resembles the symbol for infinity?
10. Pure gold is 23 carat.
Source: Author dcpddc478
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Snowman
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.