Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. According to Agatha Christie, there were how many "Little Indians"?
2. According to the "Schoolhouse Rock!" song, what is a "Magic Number"?
3. In the original 1968 version of "Yours, Mine and Ours," how many children were in the combined Beardsley-North family at the end of the movie?
4. How many "Angry Men" were in the 1957 Henry Fonda movie?
5. "Nightmare on Elm Street" co-star Heather Langenkamp was a regular on the late 1980s sitcom "Just the ___ of Us."
6. What number completes the title of the Dick Van Patten family show "____ Is Enough"?
7. What number starts this musical act's name: "___ Dog Night"?
8. The story of Anne Boleyn was told in the book/movie "Anne of the ____ Days".
9. One of the earliest shows to debut on the WB television network was "___ Heaven".
10. What is the last name of Motley Crue bassist Nikki?
Source: Author klinews
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.