Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The Gasparilla Pirate Festival, complete with pirate ship and other buccaneer-related activities, occurs every year in which Florida city?
2. Sooner or later, you might decide to go to which state, home of "The World Cow Chip Throwing Championship"?
3. For an event that is out of this world, you might visit Roswell, New Mexico to enjoy which of the following events?
4. One of the largest parties in the U.S. is the Mardi Gras, which is a week-long event that occurs in New Orleans, Louisiana every year, just before which religious observance?
5. Don't let this become a sticky question for you, but which of the following celebrations would you be headed to if you were traveling in April to Michigan to join in the festivities?
6. Which one of the following activities would you NOT find at The Summer Redneck Games in East Dublin, Georgia?
7. What is the name of the royal festival, sure to quench your hunger and thirst, that is held every year in Bell Buckle, Tennessee?
8. To which American state would you have to travel if you wanted to enjoy the Kona Coffee Cultural Festival?
9. Chandler, Arizona is home to a festival that celebrates the racing of which kind of animal?
10. First held in 1968, the "Spamarama" is a large celebration held in Austin, Texas, aimed at those who love computers.
Source: Author dcpddc478
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.