Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The beautiful monument known as the Gateway of India was made in honor of the visit of which British king in 1911?
2. Taking up over 500 acres in the city of Mumbai, Dharavi is one of the world's largest ___? (Choose the best answer to put in the blank)
3. Mumbai was, at one time, seven different islands.
4. What is the purpose of the Haji Ali Dargah, a beautiful white edifice that sits on the water's edge of the sea?
5. The Sanjay Gandhi National Park in Mumbai is world famous for its small population of which of the following animals?
6. The city of Bombay had its name changed in 1981 to Mumbai in honor of the Earl of Ceylon, George Mumbai.
7. Thousands of men in Mumbai work as dabbawalas. What would expect to see a dabbawala doing during his day at work?
8. What is the Mahalaxmi Dhobi Ghat, a large open-air location, used for?
9. Which of the following beaches finds its home at the edge of Mumbai and is considered by many to be one of the most dangerous beaches in India to swim?
10. Which of these bodies of water can you see while visiting Mumbai?
Source: Author dcpddc478
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Tizzabelle
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.