Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the name of this unusual rock formation found near Quinter, Kansas, in the middle of the prairie?
2. The beautiful capital city of Topeka derives its name from the Osage word for which of the following things?
3. This type of unusual rock formation can be seen at which of the following state parks?
4. While visiting Kansas, another tourist attraction that might interest you is the Boot Hill Museum in which of the following towns?
5. While traveling in Kansas, you might wish to visit Garden City, which claims to be home to which one of these unusual things?
6. While traveling through Kansas, you will undoubtedly pass many huge fields of which of the following grain crops?
7. If you would like to spend an evening out at this historic Orpheum Theater, in which Kansas city would you need to get a motel room for the night?
8. The Arikaree Breaks, located on the west edge of the state, is a beach known for its great surfing waves.
9. A visit to Abilene, Kansas will allow you to visit the Hall of Fame for which of the following dog breeds?
10. At one time large parts of Kansas were underwater.
Source: Author dcpddc478
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor spanishliz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.