Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In England, corned beef hash has been a meal there of many years standing. Their corned beef is not how we have it here in Australia, though. England imports its corned beef in tins from South America. With which product has this meat been treated?
2. Not delicious at all and decidedly illegal, this narcotic product is commonly referred to as hash. From which plant is this illegal product manufactured?
3. What sport is associated with the international group known as the Hash House Harriers?
4. To "fix someone's hash" means what?
5. If you have made a hash of anything, what have you done?
6. What is the symbol hashtag used for in computer documents?
7. In the United States military, what are hash marks?
8. Hash marks on the playing fields of American and Canadian football are the long lines going around the perimeters of those fields - true or false?
9. In the world of computing, what is a hash table?
10. The hash symbol used in the world of telephones and computers is also known as what?
Source: Author Creedy
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.